We want you to receive your order as quickly as possible and we do our very best to keep an adequate on-going supply of inventory.
However, many factors affect inventory levels which may unexpectedly cause a backorder situation. For example, sometimes we experience an unexpected "run" on a particular item way beyond the normal sales level. Sometimes we offer a new item that is sought after at a higher than anticipated level. Or, sometimes a manufacturer is sold out of an item and we must wait for a backorder from them.
Here is how a back order is handled:
- we will email you by the next business day after you place your order.
- , will be split shipped with no additional shipping charges. (split shipping decisions based on weight, destination, and other factors...International orders cannot be split shipped) An email will be sent to you letting you know the specific items on back order and the expected date they are to arrive.
- , or most items, we will send you an email letting you know the specifics and the expected date they are to arrive, and we will be holding your order until the shipment(s) come in.
- on items we intend to re-stock on a regular basis.
- HOT DEAL items, Inventory Reduction, Clearance, Closeout and/or Discontinued items do NOT qualify for backorder status and will automatically be deducted from your order.
- your email address is correct when you place your order. On the day your order ships you will receive an email notification that your order has shipped. This is how you will know when to approximately expect your order.
- If you are paying by Visa, MasterCard or Discover, we do NOT charge your credit card until your order is ready to ship.
- That means we do not charge you for backordered item(s) until it is/they are ready to ship; if an order is being split shipped, we only charge for the items actually shipping (on the day of the initial shipment) and the applicable shipping charge.
- NOTE: If you pay by PayPal, your payment is immediately processed through PayPal. That is how PayPal works and we have no control over how they run their business. Therefore, if you elect to go ahead and wait for a backorder, the initial order charge will remain intact.