These are #4.5 nylon-coil handbag zippers from ByAnnie. They are perfect for virtually all your bag, tote, and carrier zipper insertion needs.
Here's why Annie Unrein prefers this size/style zipper:
1. Dress and skirt zippers carried by most local stores are too small for most bags. The #4.5 size is just the right size for purses, bags, and totes.
2. The wider size zipper tape makes insertion much easier to manage.
3. Unlike zippers with chunky, molded polyester teeth, these handbag zippers are soft and flexible, making them easy to sew through. (Sew...no broken needles!)
4. The nylon coil is strong and durable zip after zip.
5. The extra-long pull makes your bag or purse easier to open.
6. It's very easy to attach a fabric zipper pull extension or charm to the large opening of the one-piece zipper pull.
7. Most of Annie Unrein's purse, tote, and laptop carrier patterns call for zippers ranging from 5" to 24" in length.
8. It is much easier and more economical to use zippers that are longer than needed as you can avoid the stops at each end.